Paid Vacation and Sick Days
T.I.M.E. Organization Inc. offers paid time off (PTO). Full Time employees are eligible for 10 days (80 hours) of PTO. Employees may use PTO at their own discretion. In addition to PTO, TIME offers 11 days of Holiday Pay!
T.I.M.E. Organization Inc. values professional development. Full time employees who attend courses, workshops, institutes, seminars or conferences (including CEUs) to enhance skills or advance at TIME may be eligible for reimbursement with prior approval.
PAID LIFE INSURANCE
Provided by T.I.M.E. Organization Inc. at no cost to full time employees! Employees are automatically enrolled in Life insurance ($25,000) plus an additional Accidental Death policy ($25,000) and Short term and Long term disability (off the job coverage) coverage.
403B RETIREMENT SERVICES
As a nonprofit T.I.M.E. Organization Inc. offers access to the 403(b) Tax-Sheltered Annuity (TSA) Plan. The plan enables employees to make pre-tax contributions. In addition, the money can grow tax-free, which can boost your after-tax returns (at time of withdraw).
|Full Time Rehabilitation Coordinator||T.I.M.E. Organization Inc. is currently seeking Full Time Rehabilitation Coordinators to provide PRP services to youth and adults in Baltimore City and Anne Arundel County.|
– Following a treatment plan and implementing treatment goals;
– Collaborating with parents, therapists and treatment team in order to address mental health needs and behavioral challenges;
– Completing documentation for each day of service provided utilizing an electronic medical record;
– Participate in regular Supervision.
|Mental Health Therapist||T.I.M.E. Organization Inc. is currently seeking a Mental Health Therapist that will be responsible for assessment of clients including the development, evaluation, and modification of the plan of care. The clinician interprets and performs complex patient care procedures specific to their area of expertise.|
– Intake for and completion of psychosocial histories on all new admissions;
– Obtaining authorization as needed and completion of treatment plans when due;
– Supports clinical issues and make corrections and recommendations;
|IEP AIDE/ONE TO ONE||T.I.M.E. Organization Inc. is currently seeking therapeutic and non therapeutic aides to work with students in Baltimore City public schools providing one to one support for students who have behavioral and /or academic challenges.Must have a high school diploma and be able to pass a background check.||APPLY NOW|
|Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant||T.I.M.E. Organization Inc. is currently seeking a Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant that will be responsible for providing early childhood mental health consultation support to ECHC Education staff, children, and families. The ECMHC will provide a broad range of services, including early childhood mental health consultation in classrooms and through home visits; training and coaching staff; screening, assessment, therapeutic interventions; referral services; promotion and marketing of group services; and providing parent trainings.|
– General Classroom Observations, Consultation & Coaching;
– Staff Training;
– Programmatic Consultation;
– Parent Training;
– Individualized Child and Family Centered Observations & Consultation;
– Individual Child Screening, Assessment & Referral;
|School Based Substance Abuse Counsellor and Prevention Specialist||T.I.M.E. Organization Inc. is currently seeking a Counselor that will be responsible for meeting the individual, family, and group needs of the client. The counselor is responsible for the clinical management of their clients’ case to include: outreach, referrals, support, and case management.|
– Counselors are required to meet with all clients assigned to their caseload regularly and consistently;
– Provide individual, group, and family counseling, as indicated;
– Provide support services as needed;
– Advocate for clients within Juvenile Services, the courts, and the school system;
– Make referrals to outside agencies;
|DDA Specialist||We are looking for motivated individuals to work with developmentally disabled|
adults in our residential program. If you are interested in applying, please email
Weekends-7am-7:30pm and 7pm-7:30am
As Needed (You can provide coverage as needed)
– Flexible Work Hours
– Free Certified Medical Technician License Training